Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
WHAT is the IMCDP and what does it offer?
· The Indiana Model Contractor Development Program (IMCDP) is a series of free workshops and bond readiness activities conducted by industryprofessionals who will instruct and assist contractors interested in learning thesteps to increasing the likelihood of making a contracting company bondable.
· Educational workshops designed to improve your company’s operationsand increase its bonding capacity.
· One-on-one interaction between contractors and surety bond producers, underwriters and other professionals who will work on a case-by-case basisto assemble the materials needed for a complete bond application, andto address issues that might deter the successful underwriting of a surety bond.
Who Should Attend?
· MWVBE contractors who have been in business at least 2 years, have a financial management system in place, are profitable but have concerns about their bondability.
· MWVBE contractors who meet all of the above and have been turned down for bonding.
· MWVBE contractors who are bonded but are having trouble moving to the next level.
1. Kick-off & Business Planning, Marketing and Management for Construction
2. Bonding and Insurance for New and Emerging Contractors
3. Banking and Financing for Contractors
4. Estimating and Bidding
5. Construction Accounting and Financial Management
6. Project Management and Field Operations
7. Legal Issues in Construction, Claims and Dispute Resolution
8. Managing Growth & Workshop Conclusion
Sign up to attend these FREE workshops and bond readiness activities. Learn what steps you can take to increase the likelihood of your company becoming bondable.
Please click here to be directed to a copy of the IMCDP flyer.
Parking is available on site.